The winners of the Günter Thiele Prize 2021 are Björn Borchardt (B.A.) and Jeanne Link (M.A.). The virtual award ceremony took place on 16 April as part of the LPRS Forum. The outstanding theses from the Bachelor Communication and Media Studies and Master Communication Management programmes at the…
Communication Manager (m,f,d) in the field of science communication (50%)
Info brochure now available - apply in writing from 3 to 31 May 2021
Outstanding study on communication in mid tear
Best Master's Thesis in Europe and Best Paper Award
Professor Zerfass and his team are experts in strategic communication, corporate communications, positioning and management of communication departments, measurement and evaluation, communication consulting, digital communications, CommTech and international communications.
Characteristics of research and teaching at the Chair are:
- Interdisciplinarity: We link communication science with management research and business administration.
- Leadership: We are in close contact with decision-makers in the business world and address topics of strategic relevance.
- Internationality: We have an unrivalled network and joint projects with the leading research universities in our discipline worldwide.
- Theoretical approach: We address fundamental questions instead of small-scale studies and develop innovative theories, concepts and frameworks.
- Future orientation: We identify new topics and shape the future of research, teaching and knowledge transfer on strategic communication.
The following institutions are located at the Chair of Strategic Communication. They support research and teaching at the Institute for Communication and Media Studies in various ways.