About 700 students are enrolled at the institute. In addition to the basic bachelor’s degree in Political Science, the research-oriented master’s degree in Political Science and the more application-oriented international master’s degree in European Integration in East Central Europe, we offer teacher training in Social Studies/Legal Education (/Economics) for four school types.
Course Plans (Recommended)
Here you will find the course plans in graphic form.
Enrollments in the master's program European Integration in East Central Europe are suspended for the winter semester 2023/24, i.e. no applications are possible.
All important information on the structure and content of the courses, admission restrictions, and the application process can be found here.
- BA Politikwissenschaft
- MA Politikwissenschaft
- MA European Integration in East Central Europe
- Gemeinschaftskunde/Rechtserziehung an Oberschulen
- Gemeinschaftskunde/Rechtserziehung Sonderpädagogik
- Gemeinschaftskunde/Rechtserziehung/Wirtschaft an Gymnasien
- Gemeinschaftskunde/Rechtserziehung/Wirtschaft an Berufsbildenden Schulen
The contents of the lectures, seminars, and exercises offered in each semester are described in the annotated course catalogue. Here is the archive from previous years.
SuMMER SEMESTER 2022