At a glance
The “Helpdesk” is the central contact point for students, led by students at our faculty. It serves as “first aid” for questions revolving around basic orientation and the organization of one’s studies, and supports the faculty’s exam management, the student counseling and study office.
We can help you further with the following issues
- Using the AlmaWeb portal (application, registration, renewal of matriculation)
- Information and consultation about study programs, application process, and entrance requirements
- Module registration
- Individual study organization and semester planning
- Support of the faculty in the area of evaluation
- Assistance with the recognition of foreign credits
- Study organization in the context of ERASMUS+
Short guide book for students
Questions regarding the organization of one’s studies - from your application to your thesis - the Helpdesk has put together a short guidebook for students. Here, you fill find out about who’s responsible for what and explanations about study program-related procedures in your study program (guide books only in German).
Institute for Communication and Media Studies
Institute For Cultural Studies
Institute for Philosophy
Institute For Political Science
Office hours (during the lecture period):
You can find our personal office hours in our profiles below.
Not all employees have office hours every day at the Helpdesk. If you need an individual consultation for a study program, then please check when your contact person has office hours. Further (and during the non-lecture period), you can contact us at any time via the following CONTACT FORM.
Geisteswissenschaftlichen Zentrum (GWZ)
Erdgeschoss im Raum H4 0.10.
Your people to contact
In the Helpdesk, students who are in different study programs at our faculty work, and they can help based on their study experience. If they don’t know how to help, they will know who can. Here, you will find the right Helpdesk employee who is assigned to your study program.
If you have questions regarding your ERASMUS+ application, or if you are coming to Leipzig for an exchange semester, feel free to contact us regarding the following topics.
Exchange semester in Leipzig:
- Support with planning your stay in Leipzig
- Consultation regarding the preparation of your Learning Agreement
- Organization of the welcome and informational event for exchange students
CENTRAL PAGE FOR PLANNING YOUR EXCHANGE SEMESTER AT OUR FACULTY
CENTRAL PAGE FOR THE RANGE OF STUDIES AT OUR FACULTY
Exchange semester at a partner university
- Questions regarding the application and nomination process
- Organization of the informational event for nominees and those interested
Central page about an exchange program at our partner universities
You can contact us via email or set up an appointment for a digital consultation with Anneke Junge. If you have particular questions about study program content in Leipzig or at other partner universities, you can contact the respective Erasmus coordinator directly.
On the Helpdesk’s bulletin board, we publish student jobs, notices, and other information that may be interesting for students.
Please use the following contact form to contact us. We can reply much quicker this way. Many questions have been answered already in the guidebooks on the page above.